Saint Mary's Camps & Community ProgramsSummer Soccer Camp
2019 Men’s Soccer Summer ID Camp
Saturday, August 3, 2018 • 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Why this Prospect Camp?
- Great Value: $70 for a full day of college-caliber coaching, training, and competition, also includes a meal in the cafeteria
- Get a taste of college soccer through two college-level training session and a full-sided match
- Opportunity to showcase your skills in 11v11 matches.
- Learn strength, speed, and agility exercises from Matt Sagar, certified CTSC instructor
- Learn about Saint Mary’s University, the Cardinal men’s soccer program, and the city of Winona
Saint Mary’s Men’s Soccer Prospect ID Camp is limited to 40 participants.
Required documents for camp:
- Camper Immunization Form
- Camper Medication Form (if applicable)
- A copy of the front and back of your health insurance card
Please send all documents to: email@example.com
Your camper cannot attend camp until we receive these documents.
Contact 507-457-1586 with questions or concerns.
- Two, on-field training sessions and one full-sided scrimmage
- Question/Answer Panel with coaches and athletes
- Noon meal in the cafeteria
- Play on one of the few SprintTurf, SOCCER ONLY, fields in Minnesota
- Utilize 78,000 square-foot Gostomski Indoor Fieldhouse for strength and speed session
- Lighted, all-weather surface—no chance of weather cancelling the camp
- Saint Mary’s Prospect ID Camp runs rain or shine. Outdoor is held on the turf field, while the Gostomski Fieldhouse is perfect should the weather be inclement.
Lead Staff & Attending Clinicians
Saint Mary’s Men’s Soccer Head Coach
- As a player, helped Anderson (S.C.) U. to one South Atlantic Conference regular-season title, two SAC Tournament championships, and two NCAA Tournament appearances.
Contact Corbin Bowers:
Assistant Men's and Women's Soccer Coach
Saint Mary’s strength, conditioning, & agility specialist
- Trains 200+ college athletes to reach their highest potential in strength, agility, power and overall conditioning
- Invitations have been extended to the staffs of all area NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA & junior college programs