Saint Mary's Camps & Community ProgramsSummer Soccer Camp
2019 Men’s Soccer Summer ID Camp
Saturday, August 3, 2019 • 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Why this Prospect Camp?
- Great Value: $70 for a full day of college-caliber coaching, training, and competition, also includes a meal in the cafeteria
- Get a taste of college soccer through two college-level training session and a full-sided match
- Opportunity to showcase your skills in 11v11 matches.
- Learn strength, speed, and agility exercises from Matt Sagar, certified CTSC instructor
- Learn about Saint Mary’s University, the Cardinal men’s soccer program, and the city of Winona
- Two, on-field training sessions and one full-sided scrimmage
- Question/Answer Panel with coaches and athletes
- Noon meal in the cafeteria
- Play on one of the few SprintTurf, SOCCER ONLY, fields in Minnesota
- Utilize 78,000 square-foot Gostomski Indoor Fieldhouse for strength and speed session
- Lighted, all-weather surface—no chance of weather cancelling the camp
- Saint Mary’s Prospect ID Camp runs rain or shine. Outdoor is held on the turf field, while the Gostomski Fieldhouse is perfect should the weather be inclement.
Lead Staff & Attending Clinicians
Saint Mary’s Men’s Soccer Head Coach
- As a player, helped Anderson (S.C.) U. to one South Atlantic Conference regular-season title, two SAC Tournament championships, and two NCAA Tournament appearances.
Contact Corbin Bowers:
Assistant Men's and Women's Soccer Coach
Saint Mary’s strength, conditioning, & agility specialist
- Trains 200+ college athletes to reach their highest potential in strength, agility, power and overall conditioning
- Invitations have been extended to the staffs of all area NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA & junior college programs